Born in Cerveteri in 1956, he obtained the Diploma of Composition, Electronic Music Composition and Instrumentation for band at the “Santa Cecilia” Conservatory of Rome.
He attended various courses and composition seminars in Italy and abroad with Karlheinz Stockhausen, J.Villa Rojo, G.Gandini, V.Globokar, L.Brouwer.
He received prizes and awards in various composition competitions including: the Valentino Bucchi Prize, Rome 1988, for the Perceptibles opera for violin and orchestra; G. Briccialdi, Terni, 1988 for the Sonatina for piano; the competition of the Antologia program of Rai RadioTre 1988, for Capriccio for two clarinets; the competition Concerts Castle of Belveglio (Asti) 1989, for Trio Basso viola, double bass cello; G. Contilli, Messina 1989 for Interference free reception for eight instruments; Concors Henryk Wieniawski for Holograph solo violin, Poland 1990, Valentino Bucchi Award, Rome 1991, for Interference free reception II for piano and orchestra.
His music has been performed in various exhibitions:
- Ferienkurse fur neue musik, Darmstadt
- Festival Internacional de musica y danza, Granada
- Concerti dell’Associazione Nuove Forme Sonore
- II^ Rassegna di Compositori Contemporanei dell’Associazione Nuova Consonanza
- I Concerti de I Solisti di Roma
- Nuova Musica Italiana Rai Radiouno
- Musica 2000 Acquario di Roma
- XVIII Festival Musica del siglo XX Bilbao
His compositions have been broadcast by the Rai Radiouno and Rai Radiotre radio stations. Edipan of Rome and Musicinco of Madrid have published and recorded several of his works on CD.